Private HDR lessons!!!

I am going to start offer private HDR Lessons starting at 25$ per lesson. In the lessons you will learn everything that I teach in my class but it will obviously be much more private.

I will teach on:

What it means to have a HDR image
-That includes learning about things like luminance, candelas and EV's

What it takes to create an HDR image
- things like equipment, programs, brackets and the process of shooting images

Creating an HDR workflow
-Finding the workflow that works for you

Creating HDR images
- This includes tone mapping, single exposure images, and multiple exposures

Final editing in photoshop
- I will show some basic tools to make your HDR images exactly how you want them


I will provide images for everyone to follow along on.

This class is open to all Redding Photographers. Any photographers farther than 10 miles will be charged a small gas fee

No comments: